This breakfast/dessert is my great-grandmother’s recipe. It’s simple and melt in your mouth good. It makes 8 muffins.
1 cup self-rising flour
1/3 cup light brown sugar
3/4 cup milk
3 tablespoon corn oil (canola works too)
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup blueberries
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, grease muffin pan
- Beat flour, brown sugar, egg, milk, and corn/canola oil together in a bowl with an electric blender until smooth
- Add blueberries and vanilla
- Spoon into cups about 2/3 full
- Bake about 25 minutes, and enjoy!